Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's Important How You View Yourself

The popular soap company Dove has created this beautiful shot film of how woman view themselves. It is such a shock to see how we often describe our flaws. Completely forgetting to remember the beautiful things that make us unique. This video was actually quite sobering, because I know I have told myself some of the same things that these woman said. My sounds more like... "My face is to round, my eye lashes to short, my bone structure isn't soft..." Sometimes we need to take a break from being so nitpicking about ourselves and simply enjoy the beauty and uniqueness we all exude, in our own ways!


Post Suggestion: This might sound awkward, but make a list of the features of your face that you like. We can sometimes overlook giving ourselves reminders of the positive assets we have. Spend more time being thankful for how you were created and spend less time wishing that you were created another way. You're uniquely beautiful. Own it!

Stay inspired and stay passionately beautiful
Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment